Our History.

The Bar Restaurante Tagoror is created in the cave of the craft and tough way imaginable, thanks to the tenacity and commitment of D. Bartolomé Rodríguez López, Bartolo, who, having built his cave house back in 1955, decides carry out his dream of creating a thriving business that supports his family.

Blog Article Figure
D. Bartolo digging stone

So, thanks to the creation in the 70s of the road through the Barranco de Guayadeque, taking advantage of the situation of increased tourism to the South of the island, the idea of creating a bar in the depths of Barranco is conceived Guayadeque that allow visitors to enjoy the genuine environment and tradition flavored meals.

In 1976 the first restaurant area officially opens

In 1976 the first restaurant area corresponding to the Bar which soon began to attract prosperity and movement of visitors to the area and tourism to enjoy the scenery and sample the delights served, special mention initially the precious bread officially opens.

The Tagoror restaurant receives more than 150,000 visitors, being one of the most visited restaurants in Canary Islands

After this first phase is still digging into the rock to fulfill the desire of Bartolo: "create something really great, tascendente, original, different." With the same patience and tenacity manage to open in 1984 Tagoror Restaurant, after more than fifteen years of hard work and many illusions, composed of Bodega, Salons, craft shop, lounge macro prepared for leisure activities and subdivided into caves and have a space for wine storage.

Today the Tagoror restaurant receives more than 150,000 visitors, being one of the most visited restaurants in Canary Islands canaries and foreigners from around the world.